Sing to God, sing praises to His Name;
Extol Him who rides on the clouds by His Name, Yah;
And be glad in His presence. Psalms 68:5
In my quiet time on yesterday I was deeply moved and inspired by the reading and meditation of Psalms 112: 1-10. In these short 10 verses, God has listed for His faithful one’s, some beautiful yet practical “real-in-time benefits, that any faithful follower may be endowed with by our Creator for the duration of their lives.
Ten Practical Benefits From Praising Our Creator
- A faithful follower is [Happy] while maintaining a moment by moment recognition of our Creator’s holiness and authority in all creation.
- There will be an increased [Delight] in the life-changing impact that the Holy Scriptures will have on the life and responsibilities of the faithful follower.
- One’s family will have the ability [Power] of living in a way that is pleasing unto our Creator thus being blessed generation of upright individuals by God’s standards and not the world’s.
- The faithful follower’s goods, property and money will become more than enough[Great Increase] to gratify normal needs and desires.
- You will be called [Upright] while the light of God’s presence within you, will overtake the darkness outside of you, reflecting the Creator’s mercy, compassion and righteousness in one’s daily walk.
- You shall have [Favor] while displaying mercy and fairness in business at all times, never being moved toward anything unlawful or illicit.
- The faithful follower will not be frightened by bad news, but will [Remain Steady,] trusting in one’s relationship in the Lord our God.
- One’s heart (mind, emotion and will) is [Set Firm], for fear will fail to have mastery over you. God will protect you from your enemies.
- You are moved by compassion to [Freely Give] unconditionally to those who are in need, want and destitution.
- Lastly, your faculty of blessing others [Will Increase,] thus causing the wicked to become jealous and angry. Those who are evil, will not only be destroyed but their evil will come to light.
May our Father in heaven continue to use each of His faithful followers as His Light and Salt in the earth forever spiritually impacting the Hearts of all humanity until Messiah return.
Grace and Peace