In the Book of Life, our Creator has not given us the spirit of fear. He has given us while we are in His loving care; the power, Love, and a sound mind, as we all learn to navigate through this often-times, difficult journey. [Sound mind is from the word saoa, which means ‘safe.’]
We must guard our minds and hearts within this current culture, from the ill-effects of the negativity associated with fear and confusion. For the millions of souls who are daily living in a constant state of fear and shame, believe me, you are being robbed of your resolve, and the ability to experience true Love.
Constant fear and shame, distorts the mind with pain thus causing us to travel down the dark and lonely road called despair, or the street named shame, which drops you off at the dead-end destination with the name, personal enslavement.
Ultimate freedom, Love and Peace will not come from this world. These realities are granted and promised to those who seek after absolute truth. Only within the Kingdom of God are these and many other promises abundantly supplied and freely given to those who seek and live their lives honoring God while serving others as themselves.
- Where is the Kingdom of God? It is within you as it is well within your midst! Luke 17:21
“Unto You, O God, do I lift up my soul.
O my God, I trust only in Thee:
Let me not be ashamed,
Let not mine enemies triumph over me.”
Beloved, this is the season of returning back to the Loving Grace and Mercy of our Creator. Before you do anything else today, please ask God to do the following:
- Reveal to you what is absolute true. Ask Him to show you what is moral and is evil. As Him to reveal Himself and His Kingdom to you.
- Ask Him to reveal your heart to you. [Read Psalms 51]
- Ask Him to forgive you of all the things that He shows you personally. Learn to forgive yourself as you learn to forgive others. Accept His forgiveness while appropriately showing sorrow and repentance.
- Ask for the ability and wisdom to not commit any more the offenses that God revealed to you.
- Pay restitution for the wrongful acts.
- Publicly and privately confess these offenses.
Grace and Peace
Alonzo E. Thornton