“Please have mercy upon me Oh Lord, so that my soul may know and show Mercy!”
I am truly amazed at the amount of peace there is within the silence. Such deep if not very soulful silence away from all things that troubles, if not vexes one’s spirit. This has been my posture for the last two weeks, as I was in need to commune with my Heavenly Father. Well within my communion with God over this time did I entertained throughout this wonderful time, His desire to remind me of His Love that is extended for those who are in need of it.
Such a revelation was directed firstly, at me as I needed to hear from Him in many real and in a present way. The results of my time with Him is the very essence of this blog post, as I extend to you, those who have supported me, the major content of our time together. Grace and Peace
I was reminded that each day of my living, I am to embellish while never forgetting of the pre-eminence of the Love of God toward me. It is without question, at least within my own thinking and personal experiences, I can love today, only because God loved me and continues to love me in a very real and transformational way. It is because of His Love, not only can I know and experience meaningful love within myself, but I now can freely extend that same love toward others.
On the other side or perspective of this reality, I can equally see the evil and wickedness that has the false appearance of dominance, if not normalcy within the very heart, mind, and will of humanity. If only I possess a single dollar bill for each time I have heard these very real expressions: “Man, the world is so very evil, things are not the way that they use to be.” Or, “We must be living in the end-times because of all of the evil in the world.” Well, the truth of the matter is, it is not that the world is as evil as many claims, the reality is that the heart condition of all humanity, is the very seat of all evil according to a Biblical worldview.
I will confess that the long-lasting impact of sin upon the earth has negatively impacted the earth in many ways, yet the single most responsible culprit of wickedness, evil and ungodliness is a morally depraved heart of the human being throughout every generation. [Jeremiah 17:9-10]
After one’s loved ones have failed you; while you often-times even fail yourself and others, or perhaps even when all of the things that you wished for, obtained or even lost due to various circumstances, the Love of God is present and willfully, there for anyone who wishes for a new life. As each of us eventually will discover, as we all continue to live on the earth, everything in this current age will fail, the lasting hope that we all have is the Love of God. For me, this is the very essence of absolute truth!
The most profound indication of the Love of God that has been gifted to humanity is the indwelling and ministry of the Holy Spirit within the inner-spiritual life of each seeker of absolute truth. This blessing was granted when Jesus from Nazareth implemented the only divinely effective methodology to deal with the impact that sin has on the world conditions and the wicked condition of the human heart during and prior to the end of this evil generation.
Listed below are some of the most wonderful and needed benefits that the Love of God grants human souls through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
The Master boldly proclaimed that God would send the Holy Spirit in the end-times, and the results, if not the proof of this blessing will be noted in how this divine power would convict all the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. [John 16:8]
- This very present age generation, now because of the power of the Holy Spirit, can first see their own personal state of sin through the lens of God’s eye. To encounter one’s ‘self-life’ or sinful state is the most important step toward corrective if not spiritual regeneration that grants a new life in God and the avoidance of judgment and condemnation.
- According to the Biblical worldview, each human-being is without legitimate excuse for the existence of God, if in fact, the individual does not suppress the truth in unrighteousness-for God has made it evident [Roman 1:18-19]. No human being is free from the convicting work of the Holy Spirit.
- To know and operate within absolute Truth, God must grant the living soul the ‘New Life’ experience that is possible by the Holy Spirit of God which is called spiritual regeneration. The Holy Scriptures states that “He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal of the Holy Spirit. [Titus 3:5]
- Spiritual rebirth/or spiritual awareness within the life of the soul will grant each person the ability to turn away from sin with the new focus placed on pleasing and serving God in righteousness.
- Each and every time a follower experiences the loneliness of our humanity, and the emptiness of worldliness, the Holy Spirit is ever present, never leaving you in this life, or the life to come. [John 14:16] Such ever presence of the Holy Spirit within the follower, grants inner peace knowing that one’s standing before a Holy God is justified.
- The multiple spiritual benefits that the follower is granted is vast. One now has the ability to submit to God while being blessed with The fruit of the Spirit [Gal. 5:22-23]; a joyful and sharing heart [Eph. 5:19], a spirit of thankfulness [Eph. 5:20], a spirit of humility [Eph. 5:21].
- The Holy Spirit will guide and lead a soul accordingly to the Word of Truth and not the way of the world.
- The Holy Spirit of God will assist in building a stronger prayer life according to the will and covenants of God. Likewise, the Holy Spirit will continuously teach and illuminate the follower, by opening the eyes so that one can understand the written Holy Scriptures and the Mind, Heart, and Will of God through Christ our Lord.
- Lastly, the Holy Spirit will enable the follower to comprehend the Love of God for humanity, while enabling each follower the needed spiritual discernment to navigate throughout this world.
A writer stated that “There are more people who wish to be love that there are willing to love.” For most of my life, there is no greater statement than this one which correctly defined me, until I encountered the Love of God. I pray that somehow this blog will challenge you to be thankful for the Love of God in your life or invite you to perhaps, discover His Love and it’s many benefits for the very first time!
Grace and Peace